Friday, July 27, 2012

The best thing is ... TGIF.  I worked through my lunch and left work at 3pm.  I knew a thunderstorm was going to happen, just didn't know when.  I was riding my bike today so for sure wanted to be home when it appeared.  It has arrived and I am safely at home.  Am grateful for this.  Quite enjoyed my bike ride home.  There was a nice breeze to help offset the heat and humidity.  I saw many cute little chipmunks racing across the bike path. Leaving early gave me enough time to stop at the grocery store and pick up some supplies for the weekend.

I bought myself a new computer the other day, however, I haven't taken it out of the box yet.  It was on sale and I had my co-worker friend help me decide on one.  He is manager of IT so knows a little bit about these things.  Since it was on sale, I had to get it or lose it.  So I got it. 

However, that means I need to re-arrange my "office" area located in my bedroom.  It means moving some things around, which in turn means cleaning places that perhaps haven't seen a good clean for quite some time.  So I decided today this weekend is going to be "purge weekend".  Beginning with this computer and getting some important stuff off and ready to put on the new one once it is up and running.  I am actually looking forward to the cleaning, the re-organizing and definitely the purging.  Always feels good.  And I need to feel good.  Once the bedroom is done, I might end up doing the whole apartment, who knows.  Will see what happens.

Taking a little break from my normal routine of daily exercise, meditation, tarot readings ... this also feels good and probably needed.  Will get back into it once I have this purge complete.

Well it is like night in here and the thunder and lightning is scaring me. LOL  I really should turn off this old computer for the duration of the storm just in case.  Time to go fill my tummy anyway.

to be continued ...




No comments:

Post a Comment