Monday, October 15, 2012

Seems like Blogger was having some troubles last night around the time I posted yesterday's blog and now I have ended up with three copies of my draw.  I can't seem to get rid of two of them.  So oh well, they will stay there!!

A crazy busy day at work but the day went well and fast.  Yesterday, while doing some housework here at home, a piece fell off the very top part of the drain on my bathroom sink and if I ran the water, it simply poured right out all over the place.  So out came the bucket.  Then I discovered I couldn't get the tap itself to stop dripping.  So I put the bucket right underneath the tap.  I was amazed at the amount of water that accumulated overnight.  Wow.  This morning on my way to work I dropped off a written service request.  They called me at work to confirm it was okay to enter my apartment and it was replaced by noon.  Now that is good service.  I now have a brand new sink.  They did leave somewhat of a mess that took me awhile to clean up.  I just sat down here at my desk when Lexie, my kitty, decided to throw up her supper.  On the carpet.  Got that nicely cleaned up and finally sat down here again and tried to draw a card from The Witches Tarot (Ellen Cannon Reed) but the cards just did not want to be shuffled.  I give up for today and put them away.

Instead here is a picture I took this afternoon of a lovely tree outside of my office at work.  It made me smile.  It was a dull, dreary, off and on rainy day, but looking at this tree made my day.  The joys of nature.


to be continued ...



No comments:

Post a Comment