Thursday, August 2, 2012

A very busy week at work as I am pulling double duty covering for someone who is on vacation.  That is fine, just tiring for me.  My daughter's boyfriend got laid off yesterday and is very upset as he has decided to go back to school and really needed a full time job for August.  Plans change.  They will have to adjust.  My son phoned me today to tell me his cat has cancer in her ear.  He is sad and I am sad for him and for Kairi.  She is a sweet girl.

I sat down with my DruidCraft deck and pulled The World.  That surprised me and I wondered what to think.  So I asked what The World was supposed to mean and pulled The Fool.  Hmmm ...

Despite the above crisis outside of my Self, I am very excited as I have next week off.  One more day ... and it is a ride my bike to work day.  Hopefully the rain will hold off for me since they are forecasting storms.   I am looking forward to the completion of last weekend's plans of getting my new computer out of the box and up and running.  Still lots to do before that will happen. 

I think the cards refer more to what is going on with me than anything in my outside world.  I will have to ponder them for awhile. 

I am grateful I can be there for my daughter and my son when they need my support.
I am grateful I have a job that allows me to take time off.
I am just grateful.

to be continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment