Sunday, August 26, 2012

Two posts in one day.  Some sort of record. LOL.

Since I don't have a car anymore and my son Jordan and Bekki do, they asked if I would drive them to the airport, keep the car while they are gone and pick them up when they return on Sep 3.  Oh yeah, not a problem.  With me being off work, it will allow me some fabulous day trips and also pick up supplies too heavy to carry in my backpack which is my usual way to get groceries and household items.

They picked me up at 4pm and off we went.  Did not expect to find myself so emotional.  Come on, Carol, he is only going for a week.  I gave them both big hugs and took a few pictures as they left.



I drove away and found tears rolling down my face.  Tears of excitement and joy for them as they go on their adventure.   My baby boy all grown up ♥

A little later Jordan tweeted a picture of them in their seats on the plane:


Bye ... have fun ... love you both.

1 comment:

  1. OMG they are so cute! Nice that you have the car for a while too.

    ReplyDelete