Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm smiling and that is always a good thing.  Had a very nice day.  Nothing special. In fact, I did not leave my apartment.  But I got so much accomplished.  I got so caught up in my journey, I forgot to exercise and do my daily meditation.  And its okay. 

A few moments ago, I pulled a card from the Manga Tarot

2 Chalices (Cups).  A nice card.  A man, a woman drinking from each others cups, looking at each others eyes.  Comforting to look at.  For me, in my life situation, this card is not about love, since I am on my own.  To me it represents merging of the two opposites within me. 

And that is exactly what I have been working on all day.  I took some steps on the path today.  Very excited about that.  Hence the smile on my face. 

Tomorrow will be a day spent outside the apartment. Errands will be taken care of.  On first thought rather mundane but on second thought, equally as important as the work I did today.  I will be aware of the moments as I go about my day and come home with some thoughts about how the experience affected me.  Yes, I will do that.  And I will have a smile on my face.

to be continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment