Sunday, September 16, 2012

What a week.  Getting back to work after two weeks off isn't as easy as one might think.  Takes a few days to adjust back to work mode and even more days to get through the piles on my desk.  Didn't find the time or perhaps the better word is "energy" for much in the evenings.  Did not open a tarot deck or write in my journal or on here.  Where did the week go anyway.  

I did receive some exciting news when my son phoned me mid week.  He wants to propose to his girlfriend on New Year's Eve.  A surprise to me but am happy about it.  They wouldn't get married right away and they don't want to spend  a lot of money getting married.  They'd prefer the dollars to go towards a house.  I agree.  But will find a way for them to have the best party ever!!

Awhile ago I talked about "letting go" and how something in particular was not leaving me easily.  I've been meditating on it and giving it my best effort.  Found out last night, quite by accident, the letting go is going to be much easier.  The person involved will no longer be involved in my daily life.  This is not a bad thing for either of us so am happy about how it all resolved.  The smile on my face today is huge.  What a relief.  Perhaps the peace and harmony I so faithfully meditated on will now be a reality.

Had an amazing meditation session today.  I ended up in the middle of the sun.  Oh yeah.  Such energy and warmth.  Did not want to leave.

After, I got out The Celtic Wisdom Tarot deck and pulled two cards.


I see Augury of Battle (Ace of Swords) as my breakthrough, a conquest of sorts to letting go and in The Perfector (The World) I see a calm and a balance, a beginning and an end.  Moving forward ...

I feel better than I have for a long time.  It is to be enjoyed.  I am grateful.  For these moments.

♥ Joy on the hammock. Love you Jordan and Bekki ♥


4 comments:

  1. If letting go were easy, everyone could and would be doing it. It took me a full year of actively working on it to get rid of the black rage that drove me the year before. Glad you are having a bright early autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son and his intended sound like smart kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smarter than I was LOL. They've already set up a bank account strictly for "house" savings and will invest as it builds. It is good to have goals!!

      Delete