Thursday, November 15, 2012

Not a lot of words today.  Sort of empty in that regard.  Yesterday was one of the worst days in a long time.  Not sure if it is Mercury retro, the eclipse or just all the death touching me.  My heart just breaks for my cousin, her two children and two grandchildren. So very sad.

However, today was a much better day.  I actually accomplished the task of being able to see what my desk looks like at work and I really "feel" I accomplished something.  I had an unexpected invitation to lunch and what a lovely hour of conversation and delicious food.  The training of the new girl continues easily. 

Card pulled a few minutes ago from Lo Scarabeo Tarot deck:


Queen of Wands My first thought was it is a nice card, a feel good card.  The yellow makes me think of the sun and the sun makes me think of joy.  The cat always makes me smile and I know she is taking care of me.

Wherever this Queen wants to be, I don't think she is there yet.  The look on her face tells me, not quite yet.  Close.

I must put all the emotions stirred up in recent days to good use.  Use them to inspire and motivate me.  Just do it.

I am grateful for today and being able to smile again ...


No comments:

Post a Comment