Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Is Mercury retro almost over.  Yesterday I left my Ipod at work and it is what I use to take pictures of my cards, so no picture.  Tonight, I can't find the LWB for the Vanessa Tarot by Lynyrd Narciso.  It was on my desk on Monday evening.  Disappeared.  I am sure it will reappear when it is ready.  I don't really need it.  It just bothers me that I can't find it.

Today's card for the day:   


I think of Strength when the eights appear. And with the Coins or Pentacles, all the Taurus parts of me come to mind.  She is putting her all into her creations.  It is tedious, detailed work but she is sticking with it.  Obviously very important to her.

It mirrors all my efforts put in at work.  Above and beyond.  With a smile.  But not without a certain amount of blood, sweat and tears.  

"He did each single thing as if he did nothing else" - Charles Dickens


No comments:

Post a Comment