Sunday, November 11, 2012

Been away for awhile.  Actually haven't really been myself for awhile.  I need to find my joy again as I seem to have lost it over the last few months.  Mostly it has been work draining me to my core as I attempted to maintain two jobs since mid September.  But finally this past Monday a new girl started.  She is young, she is eager and I am very pleased with the choice.  I spent the week training her and I must say it went very well.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak.  Oh yeah, there is still much for her to learn but some of the pressure is off me and it will get better as time goes on.  

So, I am back and ready to find time for ME and what brings me joy.  It is my dad's birthday today.  He would have been 90.  On the 15th, it will be 5 years since he passed.  I am happy I am able to smile now when I think of him, and mom, rather than feel sad.  It is also Remembrance Day for our vets here in Canada and he spent his life in the military.  Lest we forget ...

Spent time today meditating.  I've been using The Medicine Woman Inner Guidebook by Carol Bridges, along with the cards, as a tool for meditating.  Very helpful and have been quite successful in making it part of my early evening.  Today my mother hugged me.  Oh my, what a feeling that was.  Guess she knew I needed a hug.

For the card a day draw I am going to use the Lo Scarabeo Tarot.  Haven't spent much time with them since buying so as an unused deck will spend a few days, maybe a week, with them.  See how it goes.  I do not have a companion book and am not sure there is one.  The LWB doesn't have much information.  Will go on my gut.

Today's draw (I must say they don't photograph very well):


My first thought was I need to take responsibility for my own success/growth.  Exactly.   It is time to move ahead and look to a brighter/joyful future.  Take the steps to do so and be confident about it.

In fact, I have already taken some steps with more to go.  Trying.  Although Mercury retro is getting in my way.  Patience needed.

being true to myself .....

No comments:

Post a Comment