Tuesday, June 14, 2011

6 of Pentacles

This card reminds me there must be a balance of give and take in our relationships in life.  There are always some power dynamic at work in life it seems and this card reminds me of that.  I might be the one doing the giving but then another time I am the one in need.   It also reminds me to not judge and to be giving without thought of anything in return.    I like to think the gentleman handing out the money to the two men in need is giving back from his succeses in life.  In the picture that is monetary but it could be in many other ways.

Today started out as a good day.  The sun was shining, birthday get together after work at my son's.  A bit of a headache but hoped it would pass.  Then my son cancelled the plans and the mood of the day changed.  I was worried about him as he clearly was having a bad day.  However, there was nothing I could do while at work.  Once home he phoned me and we talked for quite some time.  I felt the generosity of this card in me as I listened to him allowing him to feel comfortable confiding in me.  I was sharing with him my thoughts on his words.  It was a back and forth between us.

The card made me think a little bit deeper about how the three people were feeling,  What their situation was and what they were doing in life.  

to be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment