Saturday, April 17, 2010

It is so hard to believe its been a year since I've updated. And to think it was supposed to be a daily or at least a weekly blog. Well it's a new day and a new blog.

A few days ago a good friend emailed me for tarot advice about something in her life she was ready to do after two plus years of skirting around the issue. Its been difficult for her going back and forth and up and down. Anyway, I drew three cards from the Spiral Deck ... Ten of Swords, Six of Wands and Four Wands. I immediately saw her struggles and how hard it would be not only on her but on the other person involved. But the other two cards made me smile. I felt she should go ahead with her plans. To me these cards showed the end of a cycle for her. Leaving behind a situation not in her best interests. It wouldn't be overnight but changes for the better are on the way. All her efforts will be rewarded. I contacted her and told her so. She promised to fill me in after the fact.

Spring has finally arrived. Brings forth a sense of hope inside me and I can't help but smile. Seeing the leaves begin to grow and flowers popping up reminds me of the beauty of nature and how its all so much bigger than me. I am a lover of walking and for the past four/five years have walked to and from work all year round. However, my place of work is relocating in May and I will no longer be able to walk. When I first heard this news I was very depressed. I love my walk to work and home again. It soothes my soul plus it was great exercise. What is one to do? After much thought, a few weeks ago I purchased a treadmill to use in the morning before work and again once I get home. So far its been working out really well and I am surprised to find I enjoy it and even found myself running. Of course I will still go for outdoor walks when I can and in the spring/summer/fall hopefully often as the days are longer. During the summer months, I like to plan walking trips to various parts of my town and explore.

My deck for next week is the Sacred Circle Tarot by Anna Franklin. I've had it for awhile but never used it and honestly, never really looked at it. Not sure if I like it or not but am going to give it a go. I always start a new deck off with a three card spread ... a card for me, a card for the deck and a card for our relationship. Will spend some time with the cards tomorrow, do the spread and blog about it.

To be continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment