Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Been thinking about the cards I drew yesterday without too much further insight. Seems I am drawing a blank with them. I did find out this morning by way of a cell phone message that my cousin is in the hospital. I don't know him all that well, however, I am very close to his sister. She is the one who phoned me. So I contacted his wife to let her know I was thinking of him and the family. Also my daughter is having some, hopefully, minor car troubles. She told me this morning as well. My son has decided to go back to college (yay) and applied the other day. He now has to make some follow up phone calls to complete his application and I talked to him earlier today as well. Lots of Mercury retro things going on for sure. Not so much these cards.

Anyway, will draw some new ones for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment