Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What a crazy busy day I had. I drew three cards this morning from the Sacred Circle deck but didn't look at them until now.
Knight of Cups, King of Discs and Page of Wands.

I am not sure I am liking these cards. As I look at them nothing speaks to me and I certainly can't relate them to my day. Plus they are all court courts and I still have trouble with the courts. Is there a man coming into my life?? Romance? Potential for a creative endeavor? None of those things are on my mind at all and truth is I don't have time until tax season and the work relocation is over to think about anything. So ... not sure what these cards are telling me at all.

Besides being busy at work, I went to the dentist for a cleaning this morning and had my hair cut after work. Not seeing these things in these cards. I will keep them on my desk and see what tomorrow brings. Perhaps something will shout out at me.

To be continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment