Sunday, April 25, 2010

The last few days have been very busy. Mostly with work as tax season gears down. I ended up working Saturday too so am feeling it today. Sad news on Thursday from my cousin that her brother was in the hospital and then on Friday that he'd passed away. So very sad as he is only 49 years old with two teenagers and a beautiful wife. RIP Bob. You'll be missed.

I am retiring the Sacred Circle deck. Doesn't seem to be the deck I need to use right now. It isn't speaking to me at all. I'll get back to it in the future. From my collection of 42 decks, 2 oracle decks , I tend to use maybe four all the time. It was my decision to work my way through the list as a way to get to know them and them know me. So its on to the next deck. I keep notes on each deck with the spreads I use and my thoughts. A good tool for learning and for looking back. There have been some wonderful surprises along the way (I am about a third the way through). Decks taking me by surprise and ones I didn't like but thought I would love.

Decision made ... going to use Hanson-Roberts deck. Cute cards, child like really and they are small which is nice for me since I have small little hands.

To be continued ...


No comments:

Post a Comment