Saturday, June 8, 2013

After days of clouds, rain and dreary weather, I look up to see patches of blue.  Now that brings a smile to my face.  Undoubtedly, it will be short-lived per the forecast so I will spend a few minutes gazing.

The "list" never got made.  Instead it has turned into a list of "things" I truly enjoy but not currently doing to help put a smile on my face and find my joy. Oh yeah, little or no dollars can be involved.  I sat down with a piece of paper and pencil and without any thought started writing.  Here it is:

sew/crochet/knit (tarot bags especially) I have a box full of material.
read (I live 5 minutes from the library)
yoga/pilates
make an exercise plan and stick to it (I actually already have one, just need to do it)
play with my cards more
organize my astrology stuff so I can be current
explore used (book) stores this summer
ride my bike to work at least twice a week, weather permitting
meditate daily
food (incorporating more gluten free and vegan recipes into my diet)

Pencil down, read over and yeah, they all seem doable.  Have to ask myself why things get set aside just because I am extremely busy at work between Jan and end of May. For sure at the end of the work day, I am tired.  No excuses.  Have to be consistent.  And determined. And if on those brutal work days in the winter once home all I have to give is half and hour, then that is better than nothing.  It will feed me.

Found a simple spread to do:

1. The situation now
2. How the situation evolves
3. Someone, something that effects the situation
4. The outcome.

Cards using sun and moon tarot by vanessa decort (sorry they are hard to see):


I jotted down my first thoughts:

1. The Devil - I am caught in the web, or at least I think I am.  I am in a hole with no way out.  This card is telling me I must confront myself and whatever I think is going on and it shall set me free ... well, at least begin to.

2. 9 of Wands -  Putting my joy back out there.  Letting my oh so positive Sag Moon reign once more.  It it what gets me through my challenges.  My Taurus gives me the strength but my Sag keeps me seeing the hope, the light at the end of the tunnel.  Lately, I let it slide away.  

3. 5 Pents - I affect it all.  Only me.  Feeling sorry for myself, being fearful, being anxious, letting how others are feeling affect me, and on and on.  Seeing the negative instead of the positive.  It is up to me to bring myself back.  Important to stop worrying about the future as there really is only now.  Be present now.  Enjoy now.  Reach out if need be, help is there.

4. Prince of Wands - Yeah, for sure I can do it.  Regain my focus and inspire my creativity.  Renewed growth.  That is what it is all about.  The never ending journey of growth.  This is what I love more than anything.

Very interesting cards.  They speak to me quite loudly.  

I shuffled the deck again and asked for some clarification on the outcome.


Now, that absolutely brought a smile to my face.  Nothing else need be said.  haha

to smiles and joy and blue skies ....

No comments:

Post a Comment