Sunday, December 2, 2012

Balance

This week I am using The Housewives Tarot by Paul Kepple and Jude Buffum.  I have had it for years and never taken it out of the box.  It should be fun.

My first draw:


At first glance, the Page of Wands reminds me of my three younger brothers and all their enthusiasm in our youth.  They had chores to do but would rather play.  In relation to myself, the card reminds me to not forget about my fun self and my dreams.  Not to forget to say "yes" to new adventures.  I control my own destiny.

The Six of Pentacles is about restoring the balance.  My karmic balance.  I could eat all those sweets myself, I could give them all away or I could share.  The choice I make will have an effect on my dreams.  The dreams of the Page of Wands.  I often give and expect nothing in return.  However, that can get out of balance and I must learn how to receive, to accept while giving nothing in return.  And I must learn when not to give without receiving.

restoring the balance ....

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this deck :) Ah, that balance is a tough one. It's not just about learning to receive, but about not feeling guilty about it afterwards... Wishing you luck in finding your balance :)

    ReplyDelete