Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Clean Slate

The first time since July 29th to feel tarot cards in my hands. Wasn't easy not playing with them and it wasn't easy to play again.  It is time.  Using The Mystic Dreamer tarot deck by Heidi Darras/Barbara Moore and the spread (in order of cards) 2.what I have; 1.me; 3.what I need ... this is what I got:


These cards scream "clean slate" to me.   August was spent facing my painful truths, external and internal and emotionally releasing them.  I purposely did this knowing the consequences, good or bad.

August also saw many things resolved by my own initiative.  It also saw me doing new things by my own initiative.  Perhaps at times a few steps back but always finding the strength to move forward again.  Like the Ace of Swords, sparks of my truth were so very clear, other perspectives listened to and digested.  Quite amazing really.

Going forward, there is no doubt I am not who I used to be and there is still some doubt about who I am now, what path to follow; however, the foundation I built over these years is still there. I need to remain in control all the while being open to what shows itself to me.  

and I am ...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. For me, rather than dark, I see it as somewhat moody and as in the title, dreamy. The pictures and the symbols used draw me in. Not too crazy about the borders. Haven't used the deck much in the past so it is fun getting to know it.

      Delete