Monday, May 21, 2012

Back same day ... that is a record.  This afternoon I choose a deck, Morgan-Greer and meditated for awhile holding it.  Felt good.  Decided to draw three cards asking for some general direction to get me going again.

1 - 6 Swords
2 - King of Cups
3 - 5 Wands

Air/Water/Fire ... with the King itself being Air.

My first thoughts:  Moving forward from sad, stressful times, from indecision, from avoidance.  Becoming again aware of my intuition and my leadership abilities, having let them sit on the back burner.  The King is looking to the future away from the past although he is looking at the 5 of Wands.  Too many ideas floating around, too many things started and not finished.  I am to work on the sorting out of all these various areas in my life I need to balance.  I began that process today.

Adding the 6 + 5 = 11 is Justice.  Interestingly, this is the card I pulled last week and have been looking at all week.  I need to be honest and take responsibility for where I am in this life and where I am going.  I need to listen to my Self and move forward.  Always move forward.  The three cards pulled today clarify.

Excellent cards in my opinion.  They spoke loud and clear to me.  That made me smile.  Okay I hear you universe.  I hear you.

I will begin Qigong again along with my regular exercise workout.  I began it over a year ago, loved it but did not continue for whatever reason.  I NEED to continue it as it helped.  I enjoyed it very much.

So, a lot came from those three cards.  Happy me.

To be continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment