Sunday, May 9, 2010

The last week has flown by with work being so busy as another tax season winds down and preparing to move locations this coming week. Talk about high stress levels. My tarot cards have been missing me!!

My daughter (who is 28) met someone recently but is a little hesitant (because of a long term relationship ending badly) to open herself up. She asked if I'd pull a few cards for her and requested the Pagan Tarot by Gina M Pace. The question being generally "what do I need to know". We didn't have time to do a large spread so I pulled three cards.

Ace of Wands
3 of Wands
7 of Swords

So fire/air ... compatible. That's good. The Ace shows the new beginnings of a relationship .. no doubt about that. Could indicate some insight to help her overcome her fear and take action. Seeing what she wants and going for it.

The 3 of Wands I love ... it shows the witch sitting at her desk in front of her computer with various papers around her, the newspaper classifieds open ... to me this indicates she is seeking something. Making an effort to make her goals a reality. In this case a relationship. 3's are often about love and blending.

7 of Swords in this deck talks about pleasant surprises ... realizing that sometimes good things just happen. Magick!! She needs to let go of her fears, stop assuming the worst and just let herself go with the flow. This card can indicate the excuses she is making to herself. She needs to decide what she wants and take action. Use her courage to overcome her challenges.

To me the cards indicated strongly for her to go for it. She agreed. And did just that. It is too soon to know what will come of it but the end result isn't what was questioned here. It was being able to let it begin. To open herself up again ... We will follow up in the future with another reading.

For next week, I have chosen the Motherpeace deck which I have had for years and never used. For some reason, I pass it by but the time has come. I am going to have a read through the book to get an understanding of the cards and go from there. I am excited.

To be continued ....







No comments:

Post a Comment