Tuesday, November 7, 2017

bye

Bye Bye Magical Journey. My thinking that once retired I would have time to blog has not worked out as planned.  There seems to be less time now than when I was working.  How does that work!!

I am now a grandmother and babysit two days a week which is a blessing and such a joy. Watching him grow and learn is quite an amazing experience.

Tarot is still a big part of my life and I do readings three times a week. This is helping me to gain experience and confidence but mostly I just love it. Often it comes to mind to start a facebook page or post on instagram but I don't follow through.  I do follow everyone I came to know through this blog and totally enjoy their wonderful posts and insights.

Life truly is a magical journey even with all the ups and downs.  There is a balance somewhere in there and an on-going process finding it. I will never tire of the search.

Magical Journey may find a new life somewhere, sometime.  This is on my goal list.

See you later






1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your new life and especially being with your grandchild.
    Hugs Ellen

    ReplyDelete