Sunday, June 1, 2014

Too soon

I have so many decks stashed away, not being used and in some cases, never used.  Why do I have them, why did I buy them, or receive them??  As part of my journey forward, I will use each of these decks with no time limits placed to discover if they are to remain in my life.

Yesterday, I dug out Once Upon a Time deck by Lisa Hunt.  I love the artwork but never did use the deck.

Earlier today pulled:


Perfect card for my thought processes. It shows me I am on my way, moving forward but not quite there. Look at all my ghosts.  Certainly some good, some bad, some somewhere in between.  That is for me to sort out before I can see what is at the end of those steps.  All I know for sure is I am on my way to a greater perspective and I must trust the flow of life as it takes me.  Trust in the unknown.  And know I am not alone.  Let others help me on this journey.

Now that my job will be calm once again and my energy levels pick up, hopefully blogging will resume. I miss it so much and miss keeping up with everyone.  The whole job thing and working in accounting has run its course for me.  Time to move on.  This I am working on.

Last evening as I turned off my computer and looked out the window, this is what I saw:


Just a sliver but what a sight.  What a lovely way to end the day.  :))))

5 comments:

  1. That is a seriously lovely card.
    Be well my friend. There is always a tunnel but there is always light at the end.
    When we were little my dad always beeped in a tunnel, we kids wen't into hysterics ... we were easily amused. blow your horn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi carol. I do hope you will recover soon from this draining work load. It is good to see that you are blogging again. I love this deck. Did you know it is out of print? I Always love to get a version of the six of swords as an affirmation of moving forward. And remember "slow and steady wins the race" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is quite creepy, with all those rock creatures. Interesting that she is moving on without being able to actively take part in that movement. Has kind of a Hanged Man feel to it, with the promise that when you come out again, you will be somewhere very different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your examinations of all your cards!

    ReplyDelete